M&M's 21-22 Year-in-Review Video
Virtual learning fatigue vs previous issues?
CLICK HERE to register by completing our interest form!
CLICK HERE to request a FREE consultation!
COVID-19 NOTE: MOST SESSIONS ARE BEING HELD VIRTUALLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS AND TUTORS SAFE! In-person availability is limited.
Time & Location Info:
- Traditional Yr., Year-Round, Intercession, & Summer tutoring
- In-home, local, OR online
- Available 7 days a week, various hours
- Minimum of one hour per session
- Face-to-face services offered in Raleigh-Durham (and surrounding areas) - PLEASE READ COVID-19 NOTE ABOVE
- K-12 Math, English/Reading, Writing, Science, History, & Foreign Languages
- College & adult students
- ACT/SAT/AP test prep (see the TEST PREP page to register)
- Remediation, Maintenance, & Enrichment services
- Organizational, studying, & test-taking skills
- Homeschooling (contact us for more info)
- Final exam study groups
- Special needs (i.e. IEP, 504, ESL, AIG) support - CLICK HERE for authorization forms
- Individual and group tutorial sessions
- Foster care/adoption services
All sessions include:
- a minimum of one hour of tutoring
- access to your tutor between sessions
- consistent communication with your child's teacher
- supplementary materials/homework
- assistance with organizational and study skills
- recognition of special occasions (birthdays, reaching academic goals, etc.)
- PRICING IS LISTED ON THE FAQ PAGE
- Groups, multiple children (from the same family), or military (with ID)
- THREE or more 1-hr sessions per week
- Referral discount of one FREE session (pending new client confirmation)
- Group sessions - one tutor can work with two or three students in one setting (works best with siblings, similar content areas, or students close in age)