CLICK HERE to register (by June 25th) for the Summer 2021 class...back by parent demand!
PUBLIC SPEAKING in the Workplace
SCROLL DOWN to view a student & parent testimonial!
- July 13th - August 5th (condensed 8-week class, SUMMER ONLY-Tues & Thurs evenings FOR FOUR WEEKS), with required final presentation for students (with parents & professionals as the audience)
- $180 per student (materials included); must pay BY JUNE 25TH
- Ages 16 yrs and up (other children close to min. age will be considered)
- Facilitated by: Ms. LaTonya Bufford, MA & Ms. Kerri Reid (Corporate hiring manager/former Toastmaster & UNC grad student, respectively)
- Location: ONLINE via Zoom
- Build self-esteem
- Improve their presentation skills
- Improve their customer service skills
- Learn how to clearly construct their thoughts
- Learn the importance of eye contact when communicating
- Participate in mock interviews with corporate personnel
- Gain interviewing skills...and MUCH MORE!
- Check/money order (mailed to our office)
- Cash app: $mmtutoring
- Bank transfer (via Zelle)
Student & Parent Testimonial: